October 12th, 2009 by Lloyd Gofton
If you haven’t heard of Google Wave yet you must be have been living under a rock for the last few weeks. But fear not, in this post I will share some of the better posts with you to get you up to speed, and hopefully encourage you to have a go yourself, if you’re lucky enough get an invite that is.
2. You should also check out some of the Google Wave featured extensions which give you a sense of what’s coming next.
4. Google Wave: A Music Industry Primer, goes on to highlight how the music industry could use waves.
5. Here is a third party video explaining Google Wave.
6. Lifehacker has an in-depth post on Google Wave features, etiquette, and extensions. Including all these handy shortcuts.
8. Force.com have put together a new demo on how you might leverage the Wave platform on salesforce.com and how you could leverage salesforce.com from Wave. Interesting stuff!
9. And finally to round things off, The psychology of Google Wave
One last point, I don’t have an invite yet, so please do the honourable thing and help me out if you have one going spare!