Talking to the media can be a daunting experience, and it’s crucial that you’re properly prepared to not only deal with the situation, but communicate your points clearly.
We offer professional coaching for company spokespeople, preparing them for print media, radio and TV interviews. One-on-one training is available as well as group coaching sessions to make sure you know the tricks of the trade, how to control your body language, and rehearse these techniques in real world situations.
All training is undertaken by Liberate Media’s in-house experts, who include ex-journalists with trade and national experience.
Liberate Media’s bespoke training packages will be tailored to your requirements, but can include:
- Introduction to broadcast and print media
- Beginners / refreshers / advanced media training
- Rehearsing and role plays, including mock broadcast interviews to camera
- Communicating company messaging
- Spokesperson aptitude assessment
- Presentation training