Social Media News Release (SMNR) Training
The Social Media News Release (SMNR) template offers all of the core information found in a traditional press release, but additionally takes advantage of linking, multimedia and Web 2.0 shareable features. It enables businesses to share their news announcements with a social media audience of bloggers, journalists and the general public.
Liberate Media has been watching the development of the SMNR closely since the early stages of its creation, and in 2009 set-up its own free service called Pressitt.
Much has been said about the SMNR platform and what it has to offer versus the traditional press release. With its expertise in the SMNR field, Liberate Media’s SMNR training package offers you the chance to get to grips with this exciting conversation platform.
- Press release history
- Social Media News Release history
What is a Social Media News Release?
- Early examples
- Current examples and platforms
- Looking at the components that make up the Social Media News Release
Free versus paid for SMNR services
Why should brands use the Social Media News Release?
- Modern journalist needs
- Incorporating social networks
- The need for images, video and related links
How to target your SMNR for niche bloggers
- Why is the SMNR suitable for bloggers?
- Where and how to find and approach bloggers with your SMNR
Create your first SMNR
- Pre-preparation time
- The elements you will need
- Your bloggers contact details list
- From Word to SMNR
- Correct file names
- Correct SMNR SEO
- Tips, hints and tricks
How to distribute your SMNR
Introducing the Social Media Newsroom
- What is the Social Media Newsroom?
- How can this help your brand?
Measuring the impact of your SMNR
- How to measure results and why this is important
All Liberate Media training packages are bespoke. For more information please contact: email@example.com