Social Media Training
Social media training
Every brand has unique social media training challenges, and we believe in designing bespoke training programs that will help you to solve them. Whether you have prior experience of social media and are looking to dive straight into an advanced strategy training session, or are new to social media and want to first understand how conversations form on the social web, we’ll develop a workshop that is perfectly matched to your needs and level of experience.
Social media is not just about technology, it’s about relationships and conversation. Social media tools and networks are there to facilitate the conversation and relationships that we as humans have sought out since day one. Liberate Media’s training has been developed to help you understand the theories and realities of social media as well as the tools that have been developed to facilitate the conversation.
Our training workshops provide essential insights into the best methods for integrating social media into your overall marketing/engagement strategy. Training areas that can be covered might include:
- Engaging audiences and creating communities
- Monitoring what people are saying about your brand online
- Creating groups, apps or widgets in social networks
- Understanding how Google judges trust and reputation
- How online PR and social media fit with other marketing disciplines
- Managing negative brand perception
- Building a social media marketing strategy
- Social media ethics and best practice
- Using Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn
- Running a successful blog