Facebook and Twitter Training
Facebook and Twitter social media training
Facebook and Twitter are incredibly influential communications platforms. Whether you decide to use one or both depends on your PR and marketing goals, your brand or product, and your audience. Being relevant and understanding the rules and etiquette of Twitter and Facebook communities are crucial if you want to be taken seriously and accepted.
The Liberate Media team has an in-depth understanding of how these two social networks can be utilised by brands and organisations, and can help you to choose the platform that will work best for your business.
Our training and support covers the following key areas:
Introduction to Facebook and/or Twitter
The Big Picture – what’s happening in social media right now?
Understanding online marketing, and why are these and similar platforms important?
Comparing Twitter with Facebook:
-Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â What are the differences?
-Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Are they right for you?
- Setting up your business account
- Creating a custom background
- Tweeting and following
- Following Twitter’s terms of service
- Twitter basic tricks and tips – hash tags etc
- Twitter problems – the fail whale, spam and phishing attacks.
- Setting up your personal profile
- Understanding Facebook
- Customising privacy settings
- Following Facebook’s terms of service
Twitter for Business
- Tweeting strategically
- Attracting followers
- Following the right people
- Getting re-tweeted
- Searching for opportunities
- Cross-promoting your Twitter feed
- Measuring your impact
- Third party Twitter applications
- Desktop Twitter applications
Facebook Pages and Fans
- Introducing Pages
- Why are Facebook fan pages important?
- Good and bad Facebook fan page examples
- Setting up a Facebook Page
- Adding content
- Sending notes to fans
- Updating your fans
- Adding administrators and editing settings
- Linking your blog feed to Facebook
- Adding apps to your page
- Promoting your page with events
- Promoting your page with social ads
- Promoting your page outside Facebook
- Measuring page traffic
Facebook Groups and Members
- Introducing Facebook groups
- Why are Facebook groups important?
- Good and bad Facebook group examples
- Creating a Facebook group
- Sending inbox messages to group members
All Liberate Media training packages are bespoke. For more information please contact: email@example.com